Prices and booking for 2017
The accommodation is all ensuite with shower or bath, television, and the choice of twin or double beds. There is a guest sitting room and dining room, and a separate entrance from the courtyard. Accommodation is all at ground level. The courtyard is available for your enjoyment.
Please note that prices quoted are for BED & BREAKFAST WITH ACCOMMODATION, ACCOMMODATION ONLY or SELF CATERING and do NOT include Airfare or Airport taxes.
Farm Court Accommodation costs
- Double/Twin room for 2 people B&B - £90 per night
- Family room for 3 B&B - £110 per night
- Double room for single occupancy B&B - £65 per night
- Double or Twin Suite for 2 (self-catering, minimum 4 nights) - £100 per night
- Suite for 3 (self-catering, minimum 4 nights) - £120 per night
You can also book for a room only without breakfast if you prefer...
- Double/Twin room for 2 people - £80 per night
- Family room for 3 - £100 per night
- Double room for single occupancy - £55 per night
The Cottage is for self catering use with a three person occupancy. In addition to the large kitchen/living room and generous double bedroom, the cottage also has a further bedroom and bathroom. The charge is £650 per week from Saturday to Saturday. An extra one or two people can be accommodated with a surcharge of £100 per week added. The weekly charge still applies if only one or two people book the accommodation.
Cottage summary: up to 3 people £650 per week, over 3 people £750 per week. Saturday to Saturday only, self-catering.
Terms: We will request 25% deposit refundable if cancellation is made six weeks prior to your arrival. Arrangements for children (under 12 years of age) can be discussed.
You are advised that National Health cover does not apply in the Channel Islands, so we recommend that you arrange for medical and travel insurance.