Prices and booking for 2018
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and you can choose a double or twin room. There is a guest lounge and breakfast room, and a separate entrance from the courtyard. Accommodation is all at ground level. The courtyard is available for you to use.
Please note that prices quoted are for BED & BREAKFAST WITH ACCOMMODATION, ACCOMMODATION ONLY or SELF CATERING and do NOT include Airfare or Airport taxes.
Farm Court Accommodation costs
- Double/Twin room for 2 people B&B - £90 per night
- Family room for 3 B&B - £120 per night
- Double room for single occupancy B&B - £65 per night
- Twin Suite for 2 (self-catering facilities, minimum 3 nights) - £110 per night
- Twin Suite for single occupancy (self-catering facilities, minimum 3 nights) - £90 per night
You can also book for a room only without breakfast if you prefer...
- Double/Twin room for 2 people - £80 per night
- Family room for 3 - £100 per night
- Double room for single occupancy - £55 per night
If you have chosen self-catering facilities, you are welcome to "opt-in" to breakfast for an additional charge.
The Cottage is for self catering use and can comfortably accommodate 3 people. In addition to the large kitchen/living room, bathroom and generous double bedroom, the cottage also has a single bedroom.
Cottage summary: up to 3 people £650 per week, over 3 people £750 per week. Saturday to Saturday only, self-catering.
Terms: We will request 25% deposit refundable if cancellation is made six weeks prior to your arrival. Arrangements for children (under 12 years of age) can be discussed.
You are advised that National Health cover does not apply in the Channel Islands, so we recommend that you arrange for both travel AND medical insurance.